Monday, August 2, 2010

[Elizabeth] Dallas Bridal Photographer

Meet Elizabeth.... stunning isn't she? I really couldn't wait to show you her gorgeous bridals! It was a hot, humid, and rainy afternoon when we did her bridals, but Elizabeth totally brought it to Off to the Grid to produce some of my favorite images to date!


I love this girl - yeah, she's beautiful, but she's also sweet, funny, goofy, and loving. Huge props to her mother and maid of honor Jessica who helped me style and keep Elizabeth's dress pristine for the big day!

I'm in love with Elizabeth's bridals and I hope you are too!

Ebrideblog_001
Ebrideblog_002
Ebrideblog_004
Ebrideblog_005
Ebrideblog_006
Ebrideblog_007
Ebrideblog_008
Ebrideblog_009
Ebrideblog_010
Ebrideblog_011
Ebrideblog_012
Ebrideblog_013
Ebrideblog_014


5 comments:

Arden Prucha August 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Very pretty Lynn, great job!

amy karp August 4, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

these look great! hope it wasnt too hot in there for you.

lynninlove August 5, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I love these images so! and Ron... yes your wife IS model hot!!

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP