Saturday, July 24, 2010

[Ron in love with Elizabeth] Dallas Wedding Photographer Sneak Peek

Can I just tell you guys how much I loved this wedding? Elizabeth & Ron booked me before they even met me and I feel incredibly blessed to have been able to capture their wedding day. These two are not only beautiful, but they are also mad-mad-madly in love with each other - my favorite kind of people!! Their wedding at the Orion Ballroom was gorgeous, chic, and fun all at the same time!

I promised them a little sneak peek before they left for their honeymoon today to Cozumel, so here is a little taste for everybody.

Enjoy!! Next up, Elizabeth's stunning bridal portraits...just you wait!

E&Rwedspblog_001

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP