Monday, October 26, 2009

welcome to lynn in love photo

About Me:

shabbyapple42
Hi there! My name is Lynn and I'm in love with photography and people. As a Dallas natural light portrait photographer, I love getting to know my clients and documenting their loves, whether for each other, their family or kids!

A little background on me, I graduated from Rice University with a BA in Art and Art History with a focus on photography. While I turned to other pursuits as a career, I missed my creative side during my training and have turned back to photography as a side job.

Since starting this business, I've fallen more in love with this job as it allows me to connect with amazing clients and create beautiful images for them. My style? I love clean, bright, natural, and stylish imagery that really reflects each person's personality. Each session will be on-site at a location of your choice. I like to have fun during our sessions to ensure natural postures and expressions. It's about the real you! I'll provide some guidance as we shoot so we can produce the best photographs together!

I love what I do and I hope I get to spend time with you! Portraits and natural light photography are my specialty and I'd love to photograph your engagements, senior pics, family, bridals, or just because pictures.

I am also doing a limited number of weddings a year. I create custom wedding packages for each of my brides which start at $2000.

Peruse my blog-site as there are tons of examples of my work. If you think we're a good match, just shoot me an email at lynninlove{at}gmail.com. I can't wait to connect with you!

1 comments:

Marquis_de_Brieu July 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

So, Minh and I have something in common: Photog cousins! If you'd like to see my cousin's photography blog, hers is at: http://www.taraswainblog.com/ . She is in Paris, TX, but I think she's done metroplex shoots before.

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP