Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[Kevin in love with Sayda] Dallas Love Shoot

Oh my, I absolutely adore this love shoot session. I already showed you two of my favorites here!


Sayda and Kevin have known each other for 14 years, and have been married for 10... and can I say that the magic is definitely still alive?? We had an absolutely wonderful time frolicking about the Dallas Arboretum and then Deep Ellum where Sayda and Kevin laughed and snuggled and made magic in front of my camera.

You guys were a delight and I can't wait to take pictures of your pups!

I hope you love your pictures as much as I do!!

Saydablog_001
Saydablog_003
Saydablog_004
Saydablog_005
Saydablog_006
This shot is becoming a favorite among my clients!
Saydablog_008
Saydablog_009
This one just might be my favorite
Saydablog_010
I DIE over this image!
Saydablog_011
Saydablog_012
Saydablog_013
I lied, this one is my favorite!!!
Saydablog_014
Saydablog_015
After the Arboretum closed, we hightailed it to Deep Ellum to my favorite bright walls!!
Saydablog_017
Saydablog_018
Saydablog_019
Saydablog_020
Saydablog_021
Saydablog_022
Saydablog_023
Saydablog_024
Saydablog_025
Sayda, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Saydablog_026
Saydablog_027

1 comments:

Jenna Cole June 6, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

All of the shots on the black wall are AMAZING. I also love the one where he is looking at the camera and she is leaning into him. I need to remember not to shoot straight onto the walls at Deep Ellum more often, I love the angles!

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP