Sunday, May 23, 2010

[Kevin in love with Sayda] Dallas Love Shoot Sneak Peak

I spent an amazing afternoon with Sayda and Kevin who were as wonderful as can be. It was a billion degrees outside, but it was really Sayda and Kevin who were hot hot hot!


They've been married for 10 years and it was amazing to see how the love just emanated from them. I adore every single picture from their shoot making me hard to pick some sneak peeks, but here are two that I'm absolutely in love with!

I had so much fun with you guys!!! Enjoy!!

saydasneakblog_003
saydasneakblog_004

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP