Monday, May 17, 2010

[Rich in love with Cathy] Dallas Engagement Session

It seems that I always leave each couple thinking "This was one of my favorite sessions!" I don't know, I just have a blast with each of my clients that I can't help gushing over their images.


Seriously though, Cathy and Rich's engagement session really does go to the top of my list! It's something about their sweet love for each other and their natural beauty in the gorgeous setting of the Dallas Arboretum that can't be beat. I already teased you with a few sneak peaks a few weaks ago, I can't wait for you to see the rest.


RichCathyblog_001
RichCathyblog_002
RichCathyblog_003
We got to play house in these cute houses set up at the Aboretum
RichCathyblog_004
RichCathyblog_005
RichCathyblog_006
RichCathyblog_007
RichCathyblog_008
They are sweet, but Cathy and Rich sure know how to turn the heat on!
RichCathyblog_009
RichCathyblog_010
I love, love, LOVE this picture. One of my favorites, ever!
RichCathyblog_011
RichCathyblog_012
RichCathyblog_013
RichCathyblog_014
RichCathyblog_015
RichCathyblog_016
RichCathyblog_017
RichCathyblog_018
RichCathyblog_019
RichCathyblog_020
After we got done with the Aboretum, we headed over to the West Village, where they treated me with a glass of wine at the Cork. I have the best clients!!
RichCathyblog_021
RichCathyblog_022

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP