Monday, February 22, 2010

[Jenna loves Baby] Dallas Maternity Photographer

So excited about this post! This past week, I got to take maternity pictures for Jenna Cole! Jenna is a fantastic photographer and wonderful friend who has helped me so much these past few months. I love spending time with her as she is a sweet as can be and is 100% genuine.

She had already arranged for her photos to be taken by Bethany Jackman and asked if I wanted to come to take some pictures too. I jumped at the chance as I knew Jenna had a ton of great ideas for her shoot! Bethany was lovely and we all had so much fun taking pictures of pretty Jenna and her baby bump. I also got to meet Jenna's husband for the first time, and I loved watching them interact and seeing how much in love they were with each other!

I've tried to cut down how many pictures I was going to post, but couldn't help, I love them all too much now to show!! In fact, I think I love taking maternity pictures... so any soon to be mamas out there, give me a holler!

Are we agreed? Jenna is one hot mama!
Jenna_001

Jenna_003
No, not twins! Jenna and her husband are waiting to find out the baby's gender!!
Jenna_004
Jenna_005
Jenna_006
Jenna_007 I loved the pinwheels that Jenna brought! We made a little pinwheel garden and it was so perfectly whimsical!
Jenna_008
You're so pretty mamasita!
Jenna_009
Jenna_010
We took advantage of the setting sun to take the beautiful golden sunflares with balloons
Jenna_011
Jenna_012
Jenna_013
Jenna_014
Jenna_015
Jenna_016
Jenna_017

2 comments:

JaneA February 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Absolutely beautiful photos. Love your colourful and whimsical style.

alison February 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

oooh! a huge fan of the pics with the balloons :)

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP