Sunday, February 7, 2010

[huz loves lynninlove] A Vintage Valentine Love Shoot!

I have a special session to share with you today... my own! My husband and I went to Austin, TX last weekend to do some vintage shopping. We stayed at Verdecamp, sweet little houses from 1930's that have been converted into guesthouses. We loved our little 1 bedroom house that was full of both vintage and modern charms.

I have been wanting to do a Valentine's shoot with husband for a while (a la Julia Child) and when we found this amazing 1940 green Cadillac in the backyard, I knew it was the perfect opportunity! I set my camera on a tripod, set my focus, and using both a remote and the timer, we were able to come away with a few sweet photos that I'm sure my husband and I will always treasure!

I hope this week leading up to Valentine's Day is full of love and romance for all you sweet readers!

vintagevalentine_002
vintagevalentine_003
vintagevalentine_006

vintagevalentine_008
vintagevalentine_010
vintagevalentine_011
vintagevalentine_012
vintagevalentine_013

5 comments:

Mary Cyrus February 8, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

I absolutely love these! I'm really impressed with your ability to frame & capture photos of yourself.

lynninlove February 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Thanks Mary dear! The focus is always the hardest, but it's easier when you can focus on your partner! I just invested in my tripod and loving it!

Busy Bee Lauren February 10, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

These are seriously so incredible! I am so impressed!

Unknown February 10, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

I love how Jon totally plays along. Gotta love him!

Sandy February 17, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

omg lynn, i'm sooo impressed that you took these pictures with a tripod, remote, and timer! you are a creative photographic genius and you guys are a picture perfect couple too. i've always wanted to do a valentine's day/first anniversary shoot with my husband! btw, i learned about your blog from oh hello friend!

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP