Friday, January 1, 2010

[manu loves shiri loves laurent loves katrena] Dallas Family Love Shoot

Happy 2010! lynninlovephoto wants to welcome the new year in with our last shoot from 2009!

What do you get when you combine a rocking awesome family with the coolest venue? You get this amazing family love shoot. This was perhaps one of my favorite shoots of the year! I was so excited when Shiri contacted me to shoot her family. Shiri and Manu have been married for 15 years and are planning an a vow renewal this year! Since they are having it at the McKinney Cotton Mill, an old vintage warehouse, we decided to do their love shoot there as well. I've never been to this spot, but it was a photographer's paradise with amazing light coming through every window and corners filled with props and character.

Shiri and Manu's love for each other was so evident in every picture and Laurent and Katrena totally brought it for every shot. I couldn't have been more in love with the pictures we produced together.

Well I should let the pictures speak for themselves! This post is epic! Thanks Shiri, Manu, Laurent, and Katrena! I had a blast with you guys and I hope you love the pictures as much as I do!

We started off getting some cool shots next to these barrels.
Shiri_001
Shiri_002

Then we found these picture frames and had fun with them.
Shiri_003
Shiri_004
Shiri_005
Shiri_006

Then there is this cool 100 year old control panel.
Shiri_007

And then we found this amazing couch.
Shiri_008
Shiri_009

While Shiri & Manu changed, we took an opportunity to take individual shots of Laurent and Katrena. They totally channelled Tyra Banks and gave me Fierce!
Shiri_010
Shiri_011
Shiri_012

Um.... Shiri... you are beautiful!!
Shiri_013
Shiri_014
Shiri_015

There was this amazing vintage bike!
Shiri_016
Shiri_017

I don't have to tell you how much I love the following two!
Shiri_018
Shiri_019
Shiri_020
Shiri_021
Shiri_022

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Mary Cyrus January 1, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

It's funny to me how many of the same props are still hanging out there that were there when I'd go trespass in high school! I love it.

Shiri,  January 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Lynn - You are a photographer extraordinaire!!! Your work speaks for itself. The natural light, vivid colors, creative poses and wonderful composition - all make for fabulous pictures. I still can't get over how beautiful our love story pictures are. Thank you for taking such wonderful and gorgeous pictures of my family. Thank you for capturing the elegance, history and sophistication of the McKinney Cotton Mill. You brought my vision to life in your pictures. All of the pictures take my breath away. Thanks for taking the time to get to know us and for playing to our strong points. Thanks for being such a wonderful partner and friend along the way when I was worrying about how things will turn and how I will get "my boys" excited about taking pictures. During those worrying times for me, you calmed me down and reassured me that everything was going to be okay. As a matter of fact, you told me to be excited. And girl, you were right!!!! Well, thanks to your warm, calm and friendly personality, you easily made two converts (Emmanuel and Laurent). Their smiles and their postures in the pictures tell the whole story. Simply put, it was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you on other projects. We would love to be a reference and will recommend you to friends and family. Keep on taking beautiful pictures.

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP