Monday, November 30, 2009

[Tao loves Vi loves Thaden] Family Love Shoot

Brrr... it's getting cold out there! Before the season changed, we got to take advantage of the beautiful November light one last time with a fabulous family shoot with my big sister's family! I love my big sister, she truly is fabulous and has been 100% supportive of all my photographic endeavors. I was super excited to shoot her family. My sister, who is also a photographer, is as beautiful as you can get and has always been my model for my shoots back in school. Now her whole family gets to be my models!


So on Thanksgiving day, we packed up the family and went to a nearby park in Highland Park. Whoa nelly, I was not prepared to shoot such energetic almost 4 year old. Thaden was on fire that day... all boy and all adrenaline and so excited to run around the park. I think he only sat still at 5 second intervals... meaning, I had to shoot fast!

All in all, we had a wonderful time, and I think we got some fantastic images!

We're started off with love shoot pictures between Vi and Tao since straight off Thaden ran off to play. They've been married 7 years and the magic is still alive!
ViFamily_001
ViFamily_002

We found the little guy on the swingset having a grand old time!
ViFamily_003

Sister wanted to swing too!
ViFamily_004
ViFamily_005

I like the way these turned out :)
ViFamily_006
ViFamily_007

A little family stroll down the hill.
ViFamily_008

I can never decide which portrait I like better, aren't they sweet?
ViFamily_009
ViFamily_010

Thaden really didn't want to have anything to do with my camera! He was too busy collecting sticks! I don't have to tell you how much I love my little nephew! At nearly 4, Thaden acts much older than his age. He's smart and inquisitive and when he puts his mind to something, he extremely determined and focused. I love the joy on his face as he examines his sticks!
ViFamily_011
ViFamily_012

A little frolicking in the grass.
ViFamily_013

I don't usually do much black and white, but some pictures look much better sans color.
ViFamily_014

Why hello little man, you are totally toddler GQ!
ViFamily_015
ViFamily_016

What do you guys think? Black/white or color?
ViFamily_017

I really adore this little blazer outfit his mom picked out for him!
ViFamily_018

Ha! I think this is the only picture where I managed to get Thaden to look at my camera! So cute!
ViFamily_019

For the last spot, Vi found some mistletoe which was perfect for the holidays!
ViFamily_020
ViFamily_021

Had a blast with you guys! Can't wait for some more camera loving for Thaden's birthday in a week!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP