Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[Courtney in love with Baby] Dallas Maternity Photographer

I am so so excited to show you this session!! I do believe it's my favorite to date, although I am a little biased since it's featuring my bestie from college!


It was BFF at first sight! Courtney and I both went potluck when we were freshmen at Rice University. I remember being so nervous and excited that first day wondering if we were going to get along, much less friends... I had nothing to worry about, as God blessed me with a beautiful, sweet, vivacious, amazing sister for a roommate. Courtney and I were pretty much inseparable since the very first moment we met! And now 8 years after we've graduated, I love seeing seeing how our friendship has stayed strong and deepened despite the distance that has separated us!

I had the absolute honor and pleasure to visit Courtney in Pennylvania this past month where she and her husband resides. She lives in the most charming town in an even more charming yellow house and we had a wonderful time catching up and taking these lovely maternity picures. I am DYING over this pictures as Courtney makes the most beautiful mama-to-be ever!

Love you, friend!

courtblog_012
courtblog_001
courtblog_002
courtblog_003
courtblog_004
courtblog_006
courtblog_007
courtblog_008
courtblog_009
courtblog_010
courtblog_011
courtblog_013
courtblog_017
courtblog_018
courtblog_020
courtblog_021
The colors in this one are sooo dreamy!
courtblog_022
courtblog_023
Rawr! I love this one!
courtblog_025
courtblog_026
courtblog_027
courtblog_029
courtblog_030


10 comments:

Unknown June 29, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

i love these photos lynn! great shots of courtney, especially of the one of her lying on the grass. the contours of her body against the lazy grass was just beautiful. and then there were the couple shots of alex's funny expressions. love love love! -amy

Courtney,  June 29, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Lynn, I cannot thank you enough for these. They are amazing! MUAH!

Meli la gringa June 29, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Love them!!!

She is gorgeous. I love how you captured Courtney AND Alex. How fun for the little Lang to look back at these and see his loving, fun, beautiful parents.

All of the ones with Court looking at the camera just took my breathe away. It's such a benefit for the model to love and trust the photographer so much.

Well done, once again!

amy karp June 29, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

love the one of her laying on her back with the grass coming up...pretty!

Unknown June 30, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

My goodness, as Courtney's mom and soon to be grandmother I am moved on so many levels. The peace and beauty for one. The tenderness between Court and Alex is so lovely. It is and will become a family treasure.
Thank you Lynn for your generosity of spirit, your ability to recognize beauty and capture it for others.
I just love you and I hope you are able to bless other families as you have ours.

Tonia Yee,  June 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Wow! You look so awesome Courtney! I love the ones with you on the grass. The colors are spectacular. =)

Lucy Lang,  June 30, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Awww the pictures are precious! I love the little footies. I got some from Florence for my soon to be nephew.

lynninlove June 30, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

goodness, thank you for all the wonderful comments! I'm so happy everyone loves the pictures as much as I do. Courtney IS such a gorgeous mama, what an honor to capture this time!!

Sheri,  July 2, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Beautiful pictures Courtney!!! What a wonderful memory to have!!!

Erin August 5, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Ohhh the baby booties on the belly couldn't be any sweeter! Precious!

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP