Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[Courtney in love with Baby] Dallas Maternity Photographer Sneak Peek

Oh I am so so behind on my editing, but I couldn't resist posting a few pictures from this past weekend. I got to visit my dearest friend from college in Harrisburg, PA and shoot her maternity pictures.


Seriously, she is one the prettiest mamas-to-be ever and I am so excited about the images we were able to create together. So much more goodness from this session, but here is a just little peak of what's to come!

Love you, friend!

courtblog_001
courtblog_002

2 comments:

Vi,  June 18, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Courtney, you look so adorable. What a beautiful Mommy!

Lucy Lang,  June 20, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Awwww they are so good! Lynn did such a great job and you look great Courtney! Can't wait to visit yall.

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP