Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[cesar in love with raquel] dallas engagement sneak peak

One of the first words that Raquel ever wrote to me was "i hope you can make some magic, because we're not photogenic!"


I just finished shooting a wonderful engagement session for Raquel and Cesar. They are a sweet Brazilian couple who are IN LOVE. I told them I would have a couple of sneak peaks for them on the blog tonight. However, when I pulled up the images on my computer, there were too many beautiful pictures to choose from... so I decided to just put up the very first and last image from the first memory card.

Raquel... I beg to differ. You guys are the epitome of photogenic and together you make all the magic!

Yes, this is the very first picture, can these two be any more natural in front of the camera?
sneakpeak_001

hot, Hot, HOT!

sneakpeak_002

Just you wait for the full post on these two in a couple of weeks!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP