Sunday, January 24, 2010

[David loves Lauren loves Kaitlin] Dallas Family Portrait Photogapher

How did I get so lucky to have such gorgeous clients? I can't enough of these family shoots! David, Lauren, and Kaitlin were super sweet, and their lovely home was a perfect backdrop for their portraits. Poor Kaitlin wasn't feeling very well, but she was still as cute as can be. David and Lauren certainly brought it for their romantics and we were able to create a record amount of amazing images with each other! But I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Thank you David, Lauren, and Kaitlin! I had so much fun with you!

Lauren&David_001
Lauren&David_002
Lauren&David_003
Lauren&David_004
I added a little texture to this one, and I love the way it looks like we're peaking in through a window on a little romance!
Lauren&David_005
Lauren&David_006
Um... I love the second picture!
Lauren&David_007
Lauren&David_008
Lauren&David_009
Lauren&David_010
Lauren&David_011
Lauren&David_012
Lauren&David_013
Lauren&David_014
Lauren&David_015
Lauren&David_016
Lauren&David_017
Lauren&David_018
I like having headshots!
Lauren&David_019
Lauren&David_020
Lauren&David_021
Lauren&David_022
Lauren&David_023
Lauren&David_024
Lauren&David_025

Thank you for spending the afternoon with me!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP