Monday, December 14, 2009

[amber loves baby] baby shower

Even though I am a portrait photographer (and hopefully one day, a wedding photographer), when my friend Wendy asked me to take pictures at a baby shower that she was throwing, I thought it would be a great opportunity to try my hand at event photography. Although I found it wasn't really my style of shooting, I'm so glad I took the job.


Wendy's loft apartment was gorgeous and filled with such lovely light, and the shower she threw for Amber, the mother to be, was beautiful and filled with amazing details. Amber was glowing with her pregnancy and the party was filled with lovely ladies celebrating her.

Congratulations Amber! Thanks Wendy for inviting me celebrate with you guys!

Wendy's home was a perfect backdrop for the party!
weekend_001

Just look at all these details!
weekend_002
weekend_003
weekend_004
weekend_005
weekend_006

The lovely Mama to be with her daughter and sister. Amber & Wendy.
weekend_007

I kept catching Amber's daughter coming down the steps in various high heels :)
weekend_008

She's a cutie!
weekend_009

I kinda love this moment with these two besties both on the phone and adjusting each other before the socializing begins.
weekend_010
weekend_013
weekend_012
weekend_015
weekend_016
weekend_017
weekend_018
weekend_019

Let the Games begin!
weekend_020
weekend_021
weekend_022
weekend_023

The ever favorite toilet paper game.
weekend_024
weekend_025
weekend_026
weekend_027

And... guess what's in that diaper! (don't worry it's just crushed up candy bars!)
weekend_028
weekend_029
weekend_030

Many presents later...we concluded a great shower.
weekend_031
weekend_032
weekend_033
weekend_034
weekend_035

Again, congratulations Amber!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP