Monday, November 23, 2009

[stephen loves cindy loves noah] family love shoot

Oh boy! I had a fabulous family session this past weekend with the Lins. Cindy is one of my besties' older sister so I delighted when she contacted me to do some holiday family pictures for her. Nothing is better than falltime in Dallas and I was so glad we got to take advantage of the light. Even though we only had a hour to shoot, the Lins were amazing, and we shot a crazy amount of pictures in that hour. I have to say I was a little nervous about shooting a 4 year old toddler, but Noah was a doll and was always ready to smile for the camera. Whenever he got bored of me, we took advantage of the time to take some smoking hot love shoot pics for Cindy and Stephen!


If the rest of my clients are like the Lins, I would be on cloud nine! Thanks guys, I hope you love your pictures as much as I do!!

Although, I don't plan to take many of my portraits inside, the Lins wanted a few formal pictures in the house, so obliged. I loved these two. Can you tell that Noah loved being the center of attention?
Lins_002

It was adorable to see how much Noah adores his mother, and was complete buddies with his dad. Love the tender moment in that second picture between the two guys.
Lins_003

When Noah decided to run out, I asked Cindy and Stephen for some fierceness for a few of their couple pictures. Wow. Did they ever deliver! Cindy, you're one hot mama!
Lins_004

I love this next series. I adore the idea of peaking in on a secret rendezvous in the library!
Lins_005
Lins_006

I think every photo shoot should include individual headshots!
Lins_007

Finally we got to go outside for some natural light photography... my faves!
Lins_008
Lins_009
Lins_010

We did a quick outfit change and ran off to a nearby park. Noah turned on his charms again...how can you not love that sweet little grin!
Lins_011

Lins_012
Lins_013

People are always asking me what they should wear in a photoshoot. I always say "colors!" See what I mean... it just makes a picture just POP.
Lins_014
Lins_015

Man, seriously, if every kid I photograph was like Noah....!
Lins_016

The Lins were soo comfortable in front of the camera... I think it totally shows forth in their images!
Lins_017
Lins_018

At this point in the shoot, I started to fight hardcore with sunflares in my pictures...causing them to look washed out and distorted. After a while, I thought why fight it?? I started playing around with the effects that the flares were causing and I really love how they turned out!
Lins_019

I think the flares make the scene look just magical!
Lins_020

Lins, thanks for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

ChiHwa & Cindy November 24, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Love the photos!!!!
You have many great shots!
I don't know where to begin praising them!!!

Anonymous,  November 25, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

Lynn in Love Photo, LLC specializes in natural light portraits in Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Email to lynninlove@gmail.com for more info.

2010 © Lynn in Love Photo, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP